It is Christmas Eve, the day before we celebrate the birth of our Saviour. Today, take some time to reflect on some beautiful truths:
* God chose to become human so that humans can choose to become god.
* God gave the gift of Himself so that we can give ourselves back to God.
* God came to save us from sin and death so that we can embrace grace and life.
* God came to free us from fear so that we can have hope and joy in Him.
* God is our mighty Saviour (Lk. 1:67-79) who leads us all to victory.
I pray that each of you and your respective families will truly have a Merry Christmas. May nothing rob us of our joy, because ‘He who is mighty’ will do great things for us.
Lord Jesus, as we anticipate the celebration of Your coming as man, may we choose to set our hearts right with You and each other, so that by doing this, every day is Christmas. Amen.